Historical Background

Logo Lites Standard Vintage Third Brake Light - 1948

Early history about the Logo Lites product line:

  • July 1994, Creative Connections, Inc. begins its Automotive Electronics Division (originally known as Standard Products Division). The purpose of this division is to manufacture innovative products for use in specialty automotive aftermarkets and the racing industry. CCI feels that there are many new products which can enhance performance, competition, aesthetics, and safety which have not yet been explored.
  • May, 1995 – CCI’s Automotive Electronics Division enters into a licensing contract with General Motors for the Logo Lites® Custom LED Third Brake Lights product line (Update: Logo Lites no longer manufactures GM logos). The term “Standard Products Division” begins to be replaced by the name “Logo Lites”.
  • October, 1996 – Logo Lites enters into a licensing contract with Ford Motor Company also for the Logo Lites Custom LED Third Brake Lights product line (Update: Logo Lites no longer manufactures Ford logos).
  • October, 1997 – Logo Lites designs and beings manufacturing a product for Race Performance Mustang called Crazy Horse for Ford Mustang owners and horse enthusiasts (Update: Logo Lites no longer manufactures this product).
  • August, 1998 – Logo Lites designs and begins manufacturing LED lighting subassemblies for Arizona Metalcraft (Update: Logo Lites no longer manufactures this product).
  • July, 1999 – Logo Lites designs and begins manufacturing Logo Lites Model A Ford LED Turn Signals.
  • May, 2001 – Logo Lites designs and begins manufacturing removable, 6 Volt LED Third Brake Lights for vintage cars and antique trucks (Update: Logo Lites no longer manufactures this product).